This page has moved to a new address.

SSD#39 and polka dots

lime doodle: SSD#39 and polka dots

25 August 2010

SSD#39 and polka dots

I so love green. You might've guessed that from the name of my blog! I love all shades of green, but at the moment the fresher the green the better in my opinion.



I did this card using the great sketch from Skipping Stones Design, sketch number 39.



While I was completing the card I realised it also fit very well with the latest challenge from A Passion for Papertrey to use polka dots.

Products used:
Stamps - PTI signature christmas, Hero Arts K5251 snowflake tree
Card - PTI simply chartreuse, Craftwork Cards white
Paper - PTI bitty dots 2009
Ribbon - PTI simply chartreuse
Scallop - PTI die
Adhesive stones - Papermania

Debby

9 Comments:

At 25 August 2010 at 15:54 , Blogger Aimes said...

Yeah! Green rocks - I ♥ it so much! Love this Christmas card! A great take on the sketch and totally dotty for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 25 August 2010 at 16:58 , Blogger Agata said...

Great take on that sketch! And I love your Christmas card all dressed up in green!

 
At 25 August 2010 at 18:27 , Blogger Kathy (krolski) said...

This is beautiful! Great job with the sketch! Love the polka dots.

 
At 26 August 2010 at 11:41 , Blogger Jess said...

This is lovely! Adore that colour combo and the polka dots :)

 
At 29 August 2010 at 10:49 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the way you did the three panels in the back! Gorgeous colors, too! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

 
At 31 August 2010 at 12:03 , Blogger wendyp said...

Wow! This is stunning! Love the sentiment layered upon the tree image!

 
At 2 September 2010 at 22:20 , Blogger Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely, clean and elegant card. Great job!
Carol x

 
At 5 September 2010 at 21:34 , Blogger Daniela F. said...

So elegant and pretty!! Great take at the challenges :)

 
At 7 September 2010 at 03:42 , Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad I stumbled across this blogg
...what beauty and inspirtion. Thankyou for sharing, the cards displayed are on such a different level of creativity to others I have seen - I can't wait to play! Louise

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home