This page has moved to a new address.

Birthday wishes book token

lime doodle: Birthday wishes book token

16 September 2010

Birthday wishes book token

A little while ago I made a card for a Curtain Call Colour Challenge. Well today I made a gift card holder for a book token I am giving to a friend along with the card. Together they look like this.



I used lots of white layers, as I did for the card, but added a focal point using PTIs all booked up set.



Supplies:
Stamps - PTI beautiful blooms II, turning a new leaf, round & round, all booked up
Inks - PTI sweet blush, melon berry, pure poppy, American Crafts leaf
Card - PTI sweet blush
Cuttlebug embossing folder
PTI scallop die, mat stack 1 die, beautiful blooms II dies
Nesties circle die

Debby

4 Comments:

At 16 September 2010 at 15:34 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... you did a fabulous job at cutting out those leaves! Very nicely done!

 
At 16 September 2010 at 16:09 , Blogger Kay D said...

Stunning! I love all those white layers- everything is so crisp and gorgeous!

 
At 16 September 2010 at 16:48 , Blogger Keva said...

This is a beauty!

 
At 16 September 2010 at 18:59 , Blogger Sue Ann said...

WOW this sure is beautiful ....... so soft and really so beautiful!!1

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home