This page has moved to a new address.

Hello

lime doodle: Hello

15 September 2010

Hello

I again used the design of Mariana Grigsby's card for Case Study Challenge #5 for my paper pieced card for the current Embellish Challenge.  Love the layout of that card and the colours this week are so yummy and fresh. This is just a fun card I thought my daughter could use to write to her cousin - I still like my kids to put pen to paper on occassion rather than the continuous texting they do. Unfortunately distance means we don't see as much of family as we'd like so I suppose any form of communication is better than none!.




Supplies:

Card - PTI vintage cream, dark chocolate, simply chartreuse, kraft, lemon tart, SU! blush blossom
Paper - PTI pretty pastels
Stamps - PTI fillable frames #1
Ribbon - PTI lemon tart
Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder
PTI moss rhinestones

Debby

4 Comments:

At 15 September 2010 at 22:16 , Blogger Laurie said...

Super cute!! I love all the polka dots and the embossing!

 
At 16 September 2010 at 04:40 , Blogger Mrs. Harty said...

C-U-T-E!!! Great work!

 
At 4 October 2010 at 05:22 , Blogger Mariana Grigsby said...

Such a cute and fun card! Thanks for playing along with us!

 
At 6 October 2010 at 18:36 , Blogger Sarah Martina said...

Look how sweet! Great take on Mariana's card! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home