This page has moved to a new address.

Happy birthday

lime doodle: Happy birthday

26 October 2010

Happy birthday


Not an original title I know! I must have a go at some more interesting blog post titles. I thought this card would be a cute little girl birthday card. Such sweet colours from the Play Date Cafe - they are celebrating their anniversary and the idea was to choose your own inspiration from this fab photo.



I took the peachy pink background with white, touches of berry and a splash of yellow. Also, I always love a sketch to help me along, so I used the latest Sweet Sunday sketch.



Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI everyday classics, WMS frame it
Inks - AC blush, PTI berry sorbet, Versafine smoky gray
Card - PTI berry sorbet, SU! blush blossom
Ribbon - PTI lemon tart
Glossy accents
Buttons

14 Comments:

At 26 October 2010 at 09:26 , Blogger Caryn said...

Lovely crisp look - great choice of colours too.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

 
At 26 October 2010 at 11:54 , Blogger Kara said...

love this!! the colors and the layout are great!! those buttons are placed perfectly:)

 
At 26 October 2010 at 13:59 , Blogger Keva said...

This is so very pretty. I love how soft it looks and it WOULD be perfect for a little girl. Really nice!

 
At 26 October 2010 at 14:23 , Blogger Zue said...

Very sweet! It is lovely and clean and fresh.
Sue xx

 
At 26 October 2010 at 14:36 , Blogger Lisa Somerville said...

Cute birthday card, lovely design! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

 
At 26 October 2010 at 14:41 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Love love this! I agree too that it is just so sweet and would be perfect for a little one!
Your interpretation of this sketch with the buttons is a great idea!

 
At 26 October 2010 at 15:20 , Blogger Eva said...

Great card...I like your use of the buttons

 
At 27 October 2010 at 01:20 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Love your card! I just love the way you used the buttons for the tabby shape at the top of the sketch. I'm so literal that I never think like that. Great job!

 
At 27 October 2010 at 02:03 , Blogger Suzanne C said...

Sweet cupcake and card! Lovely clean design. Glad you joined us at the PDCC this week.

 
At 27 October 2010 at 05:22 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

This is so cute! Love the way you used the colors and the sketch!

 
At 27 October 2010 at 10:34 , Blogger Cardmaking Galore said...

Hello there, glad I found you on flickr. Love the clean lines of this design.

 
At 27 October 2010 at 14:17 , Blogger Ruby said...

Lovely card! Great use of our colours! Thanks for joining in our anniversary celebrations over at the PDCC!

 
At 28 October 2010 at 01:39 , Blogger Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love that ribbon--beautiful! I love those buttons too! Great touch! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our one year anniversary celebration over at the PDCC:)

 
At 2 November 2010 at 12:44 , Blogger Laurie said...

This is so pretty Debby! I love the soft colors!

And I am missing your posts by the way! Hope all is well! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home