This page has moved to a new address.

Merry

lime doodle: Merry

7 October 2010

Merry


Hi there, just popping in to sneak in a last minute project for the latest Colour Cue challenge. At first these colours stumped me. The yellow was the problem. I kept seeing the scarlet and green as good for a Christmas project, but I just couldn't visualise the yellow in there. That was until I thought of a sparkly yellow star. So here's a little Christmas box which I thought I'd pop a few chocolates in.



Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - Wplus9 mehndi medallions, PTI everyday treats, everyday classics, SU! tiny tags
Inks - PTI lemon tart, American Crafts leaf, Versafine crimson red
Dies - PTI favor it box 1, mat stack 1, Spellbinders labels 14
Card - PTI vintage cream, Bazzill
Stickles glitter glue
Coats linen thread
Button
Ribbon

11 Comments:

At 7 October 2010 at 10:48 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Very pretty! And you conquered that color challenge just perfectly!!!

 
At 7 October 2010 at 11:20 , Blogger Keva said...

You rocked the challenge! I love the way the colors work together so well. Really great project.

 
At 7 October 2010 at 12:20 , Blogger Kay D said...

Just adorable- love that sweet little tag!

 
At 7 October 2010 at 13:19 , Blogger Sue Ann said...

ADORABLE~~~

 
At 7 October 2010 at 14:00 , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is fantastic! I love those colors, what a cute box!

 
At 7 October 2010 at 17:25 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

You did a great job with this! I like that cute little box....perfect for those chocolates!

 
At 7 October 2010 at 22:17 , Blogger Aimes said...

Now I thought I'd be sick of the sight of these treat boxes after cutting a load out recently but you've restored my love for them! Fabby take on that gorgeous colour combo, Debby!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 8 October 2010 at 01:06 , Blogger Jinny Newlin said...

Absolutely adorable! Oh! Wouldn't I love to get a little package of chocolates like that?! Gorgeous!

 
At 8 October 2010 at 04:40 , Blogger Laurie said...

This is sooo cute! I love it!

 
At 11 October 2010 at 05:18 , Blogger Elise said...

THIS is stunning! Sometimes the BEST work comes after being a little stumped - THIS is no exception! LOVELY, lovely use of these FANTASTIC colors! YOU are one talented paper-crafter: THANKS for sharing this gorgeous piece with W9!

 
At 20 October 2010 at 04:40 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

So cute!! Love the colors and how you used them! You did so much with such a small space! CUTE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home