This page has moved to a new address.

Thanks

lime doodle: Thanks

24 October 2010

Thanks


I have very strong feelings about the children writing to thank people for the gifts they receive. So for Christmas I not only make a bunch of Christmas cards but also a bundle of thank you cards. I used the colours from Color Cue # 9 to make a very CAS and easy to reproduce Christmas thank you card. Considering the number of sparkles on there I'm also putting this card forward for Create's challenge to use bling!



Here's a close up of those sparkly baubles.



Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - Wplus9 mehndi medallions
Inks - Versafine smoky gray, SU! pretty in pink
Ribbon - PTI hibiscus burst
Papermania adhesive stones
Metallic embroidery floss

11 Comments:

At 24 October 2010 at 16:33 , Blogger Marisa said...

LOVE IT!!!

 
At 24 October 2010 at 16:50 , Blogger Keva said...

Wow. I love it. So so beautiful, Debby!!!

 
At 24 October 2010 at 20:08 , Blogger Monica K. said...

Really pretty! Love the hanging ornaments!

 
At 25 October 2010 at 01:23 , Blogger Sue Plote said...

Your posts are adorable!

 
At 25 October 2010 at 03:56 , Blogger Christina said...

Oh my goodness, this is brilliant! Love LOVE this! I adore Mehndi Medallions and will have to CASE this idea with my new PTI ornament dies!

 
At 25 October 2010 at 05:29 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

This is a stamp set that has been on my list since it came out.......LOVE what you have done with this Debby! Simple and sophisticated! Now I NEED it. LOL

 
At 25 October 2010 at 11:57 , Blogger June K said...

Very lovely.

**June**

 
At 25 October 2010 at 16:24 , Blogger Dawn said...

What a fantastic idea!! Just perfect, I love it when I see a new use for any set.

Thanks for playing along with us again at Wplus9.

 
At 2 November 2010 at 15:22 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

I love this!! What a fun way to use those stamps! Cute!

 
At 6 November 2010 at 00:56 , Blogger Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE your CAS design and all that fabulous bling!

 
At 7 November 2010 at 14:14 , Blogger Karen B. said...

Oh this caught my eye in the gallery! What a fantastic use of the Medallion set, how inventive! I also agree that kids should write thankyou's and it is becoming a lost art. This idea is fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home