This page has moved to a new address.

Birthday Wishes again!

lime doodle: Birthday Wishes again!

15 December 2010

Birthday Wishes again!

I must think of more original post titles! Anyhow, while I had the lovely My Mind's Eye papers on my table from yesterday, I made this cute owl card using some of the coordinating stickers.



Once again I CASEd another card, this time this one by Julie Lacey. When I'm short of time or my mojo has gone walk about I find that my first point of call is the inspiration out there on the web. I find that by getting something made and enjoying the process helps me to get things on track again.

Debby

5 Comments:

At 15 December 2010 at 14:14 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Adorable Debbie! Oh I love MME! Great card!

 
At 15 December 2010 at 19:01 , Blogger Brandi said...

This is to cute for words!
Brandi

 
At 16 December 2010 at 02:35 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

OMG Debby! This is in one word....adorable! I love the colors and the pop of yellow with that ribbon!

 
At 18 December 2010 at 14:12 , Blogger Kara said...

this is so cute! love it:)

 
At 18 December 2010 at 15:32 , Blogger Laurie said...

WOWZERS! This is fantastic! I love this card!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home