This page has moved to a new address.

Many thanks

lime doodle: Many thanks

6 January 2011

Many thanks

This is my second post for today. The to do list will just have to wait! I couldn't resist doing another of Lucy's sketches. Keeping it in order it's number 3:



Here's my version:



For the circle I used a rub on I've had for ages, then I layered up a few starburst flowers and a sentiment. I love these colours together. A bit of twine to finish it off and I was done. I really quiet like this card - it just hits the right spot for me.




Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - WMS frame it
Inks - Versafine onyx black
Paper - Bella Blvd lovey dovey
Twine - PTI pure poppy
Rub on - Luxe Designs

9 Comments:

At 6 January 2011 at 14:00 , Blogger Brandi said...

This is so cute. The colors and layout are perfect!
Brandi

 
At 6 January 2011 at 14:11 , Blogger Lindsay said...

What a fun card Debbie! That color combo is fabulous, I love it!

 
At 6 January 2011 at 14:27 , Blogger Unknown said...

oh my gosh- i love this card. your work is always so stunning.

 
At 6 January 2011 at 15:13 , Blogger Keva said...

Oh that is extra cute! Very very pretty..

 
At 6 January 2011 at 15:47 , Blogger Cristina said...

I quite like it, too. :) LOVE those hearts along the top and the bottom. Another terrific card!

 
At 6 January 2011 at 20:46 , Blogger Jill said...

Debby, this is great! So visually striking and yet still pretty and femine--I love it!

 
At 7 January 2011 at 02:35 , Blogger Dawn said...

Just HAD to pop in and tell you how much I LOVE this card. Layout, colors, and all. Just perfect.

 
At 7 January 2011 at 03:06 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Debby, I'm loving your interpretation of Lucy's sketches! This is a wonderfully laid out card with such a fun color combination!!! Those bursts are awesome!!

 
At 8 January 2011 at 04:52 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

Wow. This is stunning. I love these colors together too! The use of the rub-ons and the stamps together with the punches...superb!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home