This page has moved to a new address.

Valentine's treats

lime doodle: Valentine's treats

13 February 2011

Valentine's treats

A little while back I made a Valentine's treat bag and intended to make two more so that I had three for my kidlets. Fast forward a month and with two days to go I still hadn't got the other two bags made! So keeping things simple (and fast) I whipped up two more bags yesterday. Here they all are filled with heart mallows.



Each bag a little different, but reflecting the person that will receive it. A cute dino for my youngest,



a few words for my girl,



and, as much as I can, a slightly grunged up version for my eldest. I did ink up the edges - can't you see!. He probably won't thank me for the pink trees, but lets face it - these bags aren't going to last long!



Well it's the start of half term week here, so I expect my posts will be a little erratic for a wee while! We've got lots on the agenda - scuba diving, high ropes, laser clay pigeon shooting, ranger rambles, visiting family ...... My camera's at the ready!

Debby

11 Comments:

At 13 February 2011 at 11:12 , Blogger Aimes said...

Simply gorgeous bags, Debby! Love how each one reflects different personalities. Am I allowed to pick a fave? Well obviously I love them all but I ADORE your 'grunged up' one :D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 13 February 2011 at 11:36 , Blogger Huguenot Girl said...

Gorgeous as always Debby! Hugs. Nicole x

 
At 13 February 2011 at 12:16 , Blogger Kara said...

wow..that does sound like a busy week..and fun!! love your treat bags!

 
At 13 February 2011 at 13:43 , Blogger Keva said...

Oh, those are just adorable!! I'm sure they'll love them. I especially like the one with pink trees - so awesome!

 
At 13 February 2011 at 15:05 , Blogger Becky said...

They are fabulous! Thank you for sharing these It is very inspiring.

 
At 14 February 2011 at 03:21 , Blogger Diane Jaquay said...

These are all so CUTE!

 
At 14 February 2011 at 04:49 , Blogger Eva said...

Ok...so I know I am supposed to be looking at the project...which they are very cute and fun! But the heart shaped marshmellows are such an awesome addition to your photo that I just have to comment on them as well!

 
At 14 February 2011 at 13:13 , Blogger Wendy said...

I love everything you are creating with the mat stack 5 die and TT, everything is sooo cute.

 
At 18 February 2011 at 16:52 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

These are so cute! Love them all! Great job!

 
At 18 February 2011 at 19:28 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Your creativity never ceases to amaze me Debby! These treats are just perfect! I love how you've tied the tags!

 
At 24 February 2011 at 18:03 , Blogger Laurie said...

Again....amazing! You have a talent for sure! These are just adorable! So CAS but so FUN!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home