This page has moved to a new address.

Just a note

lime doodle: Just a note

17 April 2011

Just a note

When I saw the latest inspiration for the Embellish challenge I knew they were colours I had to play with! Including crochet trim for the challenge was a tricky one for me. I did have a scrap of trim left over from another project, but it's not something I ususally turn to so this challenge was, well, challenging!



I used a new Stampin' Up set that I've been desperate to use - Clearly For You. Aren't those three birds the cutest!


Debby
Supplies:

Stamps - SU clearly for you, PTI tiny tags
Inks - SU taken with teal, early espresso, PTI chamomile
Card - PTI rustic white
Paper - My Mind's Eye stella rose hattie
Dies - Spellbinders circles, PTI cloud
Ribbon - Angela Liguori
Crochet trim
Button - Ribbon Girl
Twine

9 Comments:

At 17 April 2011 at 13:55 , Blogger Lynn said...

This is beautiful Debby! I love those little birds!

 
At 17 April 2011 at 17:49 , Blogger Nina said...

This is gorgeous!!

 
At 17 April 2011 at 18:03 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Fabulous Debbie! Love. It.

 
At 17 April 2011 at 18:52 , Blogger Cristina said...

Look at you with the crochet trim! Beautiful job!

 
At 18 April 2011 at 08:22 , Blogger Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Debby!

Oeh, these colors and papers that you used are gorgeous!!! Love them together! and those birds are wonderful! Smart thinking to put the sentiment in the cloud, just af if they are chatting! ;-) Fun!

Hugs, Wendy

 
At 18 April 2011 at 12:45 , Blogger Aimes said...

Eeek! Crochet trim! I ran away from that challenge but maybe I shouldn't seeing as you embraced it and made that crochet trim look fabulous!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 18 April 2011 at 13:18 , Blogger Laurie said...

This is beautiful Debby! I am in love!! Those colors are awesome together!

 
At 19 April 2011 at 16:24 , Blogger Keva said...

Oh this is fabulous, Debby! Those birds are cute and I really like the way you worked your ribbon, It looks great with the crochet trim over it.

 
At 4 May 2011 at 21:21 , Blogger Valentina Fussell said...

This is stunning! I love the different elements and how the compliment each other just perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home