This page has moved to a new address.

Love you

lime doodle: Love you

26 April 2011

Love you



I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend. We had a lovely time catching up with friends and family and managed a day on the beach and a day by a mountain lake too. Beautiful!

Well for today's card I turned to some fab inspiration. I used the colours from CR84FN25, the sketch from Sweet Sunday # 114 (I turned the sketch 90 degrees) and some design elements from Erin's card here! You know sometimes when you feel like you need a little help to get started!







This card is for my fabulous and loving husband - tomorrow we have been married 15 years! My husband isn't overly concerned about card design (no surprise there for most men), however he does prefer things simple. So I kept everything minimal, as seems to be my thing at the moment too. I'm hoping he likes it!

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI love songs, flower fusion 1
Inks - Versafine onyx black
Card - PTI kraft, SU tempting turquoise, poppy parade
Dies - PTI love lives here
Twine

15 Comments:

At 26 April 2011 at 17:02 , Blogger Wendy ten Hove said...

Gorgeos card, Debby! I'm sure he'll love it! It has nkthing too much and nothing too little, he colors are just perfct and that circle with the heart for the o is just wonderful! Congratulations!!!!
Hugs, Wendy

 
At 26 April 2011 at 17:13 , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is CAS perfection! Love it! Congrats to you and your hubby!

 
At 26 April 2011 at 18:43 , Blogger Keva said...

Debby, this card is just perfect! I love the CAS nature of it and it's so clean and well defined. I just aodre it. I'm definitely saving this to my faves...now, I'll just have to buy this set! LOL

 
At 26 April 2011 at 21:56 , Blogger Kara said...

this is so beautiful!

 
At 26 April 2011 at 22:27 , Blogger Diane Jaquay said...

Totally awesome CAS card, LOVE it!!!

 
At 26 April 2011 at 23:24 , Blogger Amber said...

This is perfect.

 
At 27 April 2011 at 01:33 , Blogger Jen W. said...

Congrats on 15 years and I'm sure your hubby will love it! :) It's fabulous!

 
At 27 April 2011 at 02:38 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

This is so cute!! Love it!

 
At 27 April 2011 at 04:01 , Blogger Mona Pendleton said...

So sweet Debby! Lovely CAS design! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

 
At 27 April 2011 at 06:29 , Blogger Deborah Frings said...

Super clean and simple design - I really like the punched and raised letter "o" and the sweet little heart. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

 
At 27 April 2011 at 08:23 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous card... again!
Love your circle with the punched heart.

 
At 27 April 2011 at 16:27 , Blogger Unknown said...

this is perfectly awesome!

 
At 27 April 2011 at 22:41 , Blogger Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous, love the clean look of this card.xxx

 
At 28 April 2011 at 04:42 , Blogger Stephanie said...

I love this!! Perfect CAS card :)

 
At 28 April 2011 at 14:37 , Blogger Arlene said...

Your work is amazing! Absolutely beautiful...I actually check your site for inspiration before starting a new project. Love the clean look of this card!

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home