This page has moved to a new address.

Too green?

lime doodle: Too green?

2 May 2011

Too green?

You all know my love of green, right? So tell me, can something be too green? Case in point:


So is this little guy verging on being "The Hulk" or can he get away with being cute and bright? Oh well, not unsurprisingly I like him - I'll just have to give him to someone who likes green as much as I do! I made this card for this weeks Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast - to case a card from the lovely Susan and her delightful gallery filled with wonderful CAS creations. I chose this card as I loved the green (I know I'm obsessed) and grey colour combo and clean design.


I made this card last night and while there I also did another card - this one's very minimal.



Hope you have a lovely day - it's a Bank Holiday here in the UK, so I'm chilling out with the kids.

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - HA monster fun, SU sweet summer, WMS teeny trees
Inks - PTI smoky shadow, American Crafts cricket, Versafine onyx black
Card - Bazzill
Clear embossing powder
Googly eye
Twine
Self adhesive stones

18 Comments:

At 2 May 2011 at 11:05 , Blogger Andrea R said...

You can never have enough green!!! Love the card - it is so cute. I love green too and tend to use it alot in my crafts and around my house.Such a cute card.

 
At 2 May 2011 at 11:08 , Blogger Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Debby!

Nope! This is definitely not too green! Love it! Especially the monster card, it's soooo lovely!!! Fun!

Hugs, Wendy

 
At 2 May 2011 at 11:16 , Blogger Keva said...

No, I think both cards have the perfect amount if green. I love all if the white space and the little monster guy is so cute!

 
At 2 May 2011 at 11:56 , Blogger Christine Blain said...

Oh, no, your little monster is total cuteness! Love the textured card you've used to paper-piece him. Gorgeous, as is your second card. Yay for green!

 
At 2 May 2011 at 12:35 , Blogger Lindsay said...

That little monster is soo cute in green! Love the CAS design on the second! These are great, and no there is no such thing as too much green!

 
At 2 May 2011 at 13:14 , Blogger Brandi said...

The monster card is so cute! I just love it!

 
At 3 May 2011 at 08:59 , Blogger Michelle said...

Definitely not too green. My eight year old daughter just announced your monster "so cuuuute!" :-)

 
At 3 May 2011 at 14:14 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

Oh my, that monster is so cute (and really cute in green!!)! I had to go check out that stamp set. Love your green cards!

 
At 3 May 2011 at 17:24 , Blogger Debbie said...

I'm not a "green" person, but no, I don't think it's too much green at all. They're both great cards.

 
At 3 May 2011 at 20:37 , Blogger whoistracy said...

Very cute!! Love the little monster.

 
At 4 May 2011 at 04:17 , Blogger Judy1223 said...

Ahh, you've made the "little green monster" (ever hear that saying?) I like it! (Just don't make him angry...you won't like him when he's angry...get it? The Hulk? Anyway...) I also love the second card...simple, fresh, clean. Classic. Love it!

 
At 4 May 2011 at 22:40 , Blogger Unknown said...

you can NEVER have too much green!!! I love it~!

 
At 5 May 2011 at 18:12 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

You can never go wrong with CAS Debby.....something you do soo well! You rock CAS.....when I think of it, your name comes to mind! BTW, I love all the green!!!

 
At 6 May 2011 at 02:13 , Blogger Amber said...

Never too much green! I love green! Both of these cards are great - i think the first is my fave for the enormous amount of "cute" that you jammed into a beautifully simple design! Love it!

 
At 6 May 2011 at 14:39 , Blogger Sara&Eva said...

wow! Monster Card was made for us!! haha

 
At 7 May 2011 at 01:21 , Blogger Aimes said...

Too much green? I didn't think such a thing existed ;D
Love both of these super green creations but you already knew that as you've hit my weak spot with that fabulous colour!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 7 May 2011 at 16:29 , Blogger Lola G. said...

The Sweet Summer card is stunning in its simplicity!

 
At 8 May 2011 at 02:34 , Blogger Rebecca said...

I love love love the monster card!! So cute and perfect for a recipient of any age.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home