This page has moved to a new address.

Yep, more gingham!

lime doodle: Yep, more gingham!

28 May 2011

Yep, more gingham!

I'm on a roll just recently so this is my second post for today!

I can't help myself! Here's more gingham in honor of this card by Carly for Splitcoast's Featured Stamper FS224.



I have always wanted to colour one of these little hedgehogs - so cute!


I used the negative piece from a scallop die cut to represent the grass and then a little popped up cloud to finish it off. I thought this sentiment worked well with the little guy and would be a great card to give to someone having a tough time.

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - Penny Black critter party, PTI everyday button bits
Inks - Memento tuxedo black
Copics - 0, T1, R20, R22, R24, R29
Paper - Craft Creations
Dies - PTI cloud, scallop

8 Comments:

At 28 May 2011 at 15:07 , Blogger Agnieszka said...

So cute! :)

 
At 28 May 2011 at 15:59 , Blogger Keva said...

Adorable! The little gingham cloud is very sweet.

 
At 28 May 2011 at 16:24 , Blogger Deirdre said...

ADORABLE.

 
At 28 May 2011 at 18:15 , Blogger Crafterkhush said...

This one is awesome debby.. Thank you so much for dropping by my blog.. I love Hedgehogs but unfortunately I own no stamps till now..:-( So I make do with my digi ones.. You do some great work...

Hugs,
Khush

 
At 28 May 2011 at 18:29 , Blogger Cindy Lyles said...

So sweet and adorable - loving the gingham (and all your work)!!!

 
At 29 May 2011 at 03:41 , Blogger Trina said...

Very Cute. You make simplicity look so easy.

 
At 31 May 2011 at 13:47 , Blogger JJ Bolton said...

That hedgehog is adorable! And I really like the gingham for the cloud and grass. Thanks for sharing!

 
At 1 June 2011 at 02:28 , Blogger Ann said...

Such a sweetie of a card - love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home