This page has moved to a new address.

For Your Inspiration #7

lime doodle: For Your Inspiration #7

2 June 2011

For Your Inspiration #7


Wohoo, it's time for the next installment from For Your Inspiration! When I saw that amazing sky I attempted to use a brayer and inks to recreate a graduated colour change from purple through orange to red. However, you know what, I don't think I'm made for getting messy with inks! My CAS side just says NO! So here's my version.

I took the silhouetted coastline with it's bright shining light and transferred them as leaves and a bright yellow button.


I just love these colours together! Pop on over to FYI and join in the fun!

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - Waltzingmouse Stamps frame it
Inks - Versafine onyx black
Card - SU rich razzleberry, pumpkin pie, real red
Die - Sizzix branch with leaves
Button - Ribbon Girl

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 2 June 2011 at 11:41 , Blogger Keva said...

Of course you know I love it. :)

 
At 2 June 2011 at 11:56 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, just gorgeous!

 
At 2 June 2011 at 13:41 , Blogger Lola G. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

 
At 2 June 2011 at 13:43 , Blogger StephC said...

You have such a way with CAS, and I love it! Stunning card!

 
At 2 June 2011 at 14:13 , Blogger Cristina said...

Holy holy, this is so striking!

 
At 2 June 2011 at 18:30 , Blogger Marisa said...

LOVE IT!! Great colour blocking and the black is so wonderfully dramatic against the colours. Stunning card!

 
At 2 June 2011 at 21:01 , Blogger Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is such a great card. Love the use of colors! You are so talented!

 
At 3 June 2011 at 00:05 , Blogger BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Just BEAUTIFUL Debby!

 
At 3 June 2011 at 01:16 , Blogger dstandard said...

Fabulous card Debby - when I saw the card colors you used you inspired mine! LOL!

 
At 3 June 2011 at 03:45 , Blogger Jill said...

Wow, Debby, your card is exactly that picture! You know, it's colors I wouldn't think to put together, but they look amazing!

 
At 3 June 2011 at 04:17 , Blogger Wanda Cullen said...

WOW, Debby, this is an awesome take on the photo...LOVE your interpretation! It's so unique and so stunning!

 
At 3 June 2011 at 05:17 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful with the black against the gorgeous back colors~

 
At 3 June 2011 at 08:59 , Blogger Huguenot Girl said...

Debby - amazing as always! You are so creative! Nx

 
At 3 June 2011 at 18:50 , Blogger Sara Mac said...

Love this CAS card Debby!! Great layout to showcase that leaf die cut. You are so good at turning these photos into CAS cards. I'm with you on the brayer thing. It was my first thought too, but I couldn't pull it off. I gave sponging a try and it wasn't too bad.

 
At 5 June 2011 at 15:20 , Blogger Laurie said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors and the black leaves! A beautiful CAS card!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home