This page has moved to a new address.

Boo!

lime doodle: Boo!

22 October 2011

Boo!

My card today is for the next occasion on the horizon - Halloween. Are you all prepared yet? I'm getting there, which feels so good - some cards made, some tags for treat bags, some new decorations and some work on costumes. Note how I use the word "some" - you can never have enough Halloween goodies in my book! Anyhow, on with some pictures.

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes hauntingly delightful; Inks - Memento tuxedo black, Ranger peeled paint distress ink; Card - Stampin' Up basic black, pear pizzazz, crumb cake; Paper - Stampin' Up designer series paper stack; Ribbon - Stampin' Up pear pizzazz; Twine - Stampin' Up; Copics - 0, T0, T1, T3, T5, Y000, YG11; Dies - Papertrey Ink tag sale 3, Spellbinders circles, pinked circles, labels 9

The weather today is very dull, so please excuse the quality of the photos. I'm guessing this is my lot now the weather is turning and the nights are drawing in. Perhaps you can see better in the photo below, I inked the edges of the focal piece with peeled paint distress ink. Add in the use of a chunk of patterned paper and this card is quite different for me.


It's always good to try something different though!

Have a great weekend!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 22 October 2011 at 16:43 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

oh my cute!!!!!

 
At 22 October 2011 at 18:24 , Blogger dstandard said...

Totally adorable card Debby!

 
At 22 October 2011 at 19:19 , Blogger Brandi said...

Debby,
This is absolutely adorable and those mummies are so cute!

 
At 22 October 2011 at 23:44 , Blogger Susan said...

Your card is super cute Debby -- I so love receiving your emails and seeing all of your fabulous projects!

 
At 22 October 2011 at 23:46 , Blogger Unknown said...

HAHA! This card is so cute! It made me smile as soon as I saw it. LOVE it!!!

 
At 24 October 2011 at 02:44 , Blogger Indy's Designs said...

Darling. Love the splash of lime color.

 
At 25 October 2011 at 05:25 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

This is so cute!! Love the colors you used together and your coloring on the mummies is wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home