This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 61

lime doodle: case study challenge 61

13 October 2011

case study challenge 61

Yey, it's CASE study time! Continuing on with inspiration from our fabulous muse Niki Estes we have this beauty to play with.


Using Cristina's approach of picking a few items and running with them, I loved the neutrals with a pop of colour, the cream panel and the sentiment strip. This is my take.



I really liked how this card turned out and usually at this time of year I try and make a start on my Christmas cards, so I made not one card but a dozen!


Short and sweet for me this week. The children are off school for their October break - enough said!

Please pop by and see the rest of the team:

Chupa (owner)
Amy
Andrea
Clare
Cristina
Debby - that's me!
Jean
Julie
Teneale
Teresa

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 13 October 2011 at 05:54 , Blogger Marisa said...

Love it!! You can send me one if you like LOL! Well done getting a jump on the Christmas cards by making 12 too :)

 
At 13 October 2011 at 07:00 , Blogger Michelle said...

Definitely worth the mass production. A gorgeous card. Marisa beat me to it, I was going to put MY hand up for one, LOL! :-)

 
At 13 October 2011 at 10:30 , Blogger Deborah Frings said...

Simply gorgeous!

 
At 13 October 2011 at 13:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

love this clean and simple interpretation, just perfect!

 
At 13 October 2011 at 17:53 , Blogger Cristina said...

Ha! Like you needed my approach. I think I'm the one who needs to learn from *your* approach because I love this so much. And what's the sentiment? I don't recognize it, but it's sooo pretty.

 
At 13 October 2011 at 22:52 , Blogger Teresa Kline said...

such a sweet card, great for replicating...hope you have a fabby weekend!

enjoy *~*

 
At 13 October 2011 at 23:16 , Blogger Anne said...

Fabulous clean and simple design here- love it Debby!

 
At 14 October 2011 at 00:07 , Blogger Ida said...

Fabulous CAS card. It's just lovely.

 
At 14 October 2011 at 00:22 , Blogger Brenda said...

This is so beautiful and very practical at the same time! Love work!

 
At 14 October 2011 at 06:18 , Blogger Lisa Lara said...

I love your card Debby. Wow. That splash of color pops. And you made 12. WTG.

 
At 19 October 2011 at 18:19 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet and a perfect Holiday card!!
smiles,Deena

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home