This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 67

lime doodle: case study challenge 67

24 November 2011

case study challenge 67

Have you been enjoying our muse over at CASE study this month? I can't get enough of Kryssi's amazing cards and can't believe this is our last week with her. To send us off in style, here's this weeks card with lovely layered stamping. The eye catching card strip down one side and one rounded corner really pack this card with interest.



And here's my card. I kept so much of the original - rounded corner, cardstock strip and layered stamping but just switched out my stamps to create a masculine card for a change.


Supplies: Stamps - PTi pond life, modern wood mats, Waltzingmouse Stamps say it with style; Inks - Versacolor umber, sand beige, pinecone, evergreen; Card - Stampin' Up soft suede

Well that's me for today but for more inspiration call by the rest of the Design Team.

Andrea
Clare
Cristina
Debby - that's me!
Jean
Julie
Teresa

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 24 November 2011 at 10:23 , Blogger Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Perfectly sweet, Debby. One of the sweetest masculine cards that I've seen, actually :)

 
At 24 November 2011 at 15:40 , Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful! I love how you used the modern wood mat! A perfect masculine card!

 
At 24 November 2011 at 22:00 , Blogger Clare said...

Such a serene card with just the right amount of masculinity. Love it!

 
At 24 November 2011 at 22:26 , Blogger Aimes said...

L.O.V.E.!
You make me think I *need* that wood mat stamp set!
Hugs!
Aimes
x

 
At 25 November 2011 at 02:38 , Blogger Jessie/knightrone said...

So amazing, seriously. GORGEOUS!!

 
At 27 November 2011 at 23:19 , Blogger Suzie said...

Love your cards...so beautifully simple and pretty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home