This page has moved to a new address.

lil' inker designs blog hop day 4

lime doodle: lil' inker designs blog hop day 4

10 November 2011

lil' inker designs blog hop day 4

This is my second post today; please scroll down to see my CASE study card.

Here we are today as part of the Lil' Inker Designs Holiday Release Blog Hop. Hopefully you've come from Jen's blog and if so you are on the right track. If not, make sure you start at the beginning at Laura's blog where you can also find out about the prizes on offer this week.

Here's the graphics for today's sneak peek






Fabulous, cute font with die cuts to match. When using the bell as a letter 'o' the die cuts can make the words 'joy' and 'jolly'. Oh and that bell! I loved it when Sarah said it was the perfect bell - silent and relatively flat for easy postage!

Unfortunately I still don't have any projects to show you due to the delayed parcel, but that will be rectified shortly. Hopefully next week I will have abundant LID projects to share! In the meantime, let me leave you with thoughts of using the J upside down as a candy cane and die cut letters paired with holly and bells

Now it's time to hop off to Emily's blog where there is a stunning project to show you!

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 10 November 2011 at 05:58 , Blogger Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, I hope your supplies arrive soon, Debby! I can't wait to see the gorgeous projects you make when they do!

 
At 10 November 2011 at 06:17 , Blogger Chunyuan said...

hope your supplies will get to you soon. looking forward to your creation.

 
At 10 November 2011 at 06:43 , Blogger Michelle said...

I can't wait to see what you create with this set, Debby. I'm holding my breath, so I hope your set arrives soon. :-)

 
At 10 November 2011 at 13:21 , Blogger shescrafty said...

Hope you get your supplies soon!!

 
At 10 November 2011 at 13:53 , Blogger Houses Built of Cards said...

So sad that you haven't gotten them yet - hope they arrive soon!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

 
At 10 November 2011 at 14:29 , Blogger Jen M said...

Looking forward to seeing your creations!
Jen
Jmueller409 at yahoo dot com

 
At 10 November 2011 at 15:10 , Blogger Beth M said...

Delayed parcels are no fun. Hope your goodies arrive soon. I'll be watching to see what you create.

 
At 10 November 2011 at 15:19 , Blogger Annette Allen said...

Aww I bet you can't wait to get it and have some fun... Hope you get it soon...Thanks

 
At 10 November 2011 at 19:13 , Blogger Mutzy Mia said...

Waiting to see your creations...as I'm sure you are also. These look like fun sets to work with!

 
At 11 November 2011 at 01:27 , Blogger Sue D said...

Hope you get your supplies soon!

 
At 11 November 2011 at 02:42 , Blogger Emily Keaton said...

I love these super cute new products--hope you get to play with them soon!

 
At 11 November 2011 at 04:29 , Blogger Jennifer Rzasa said...

I hope you get your set soon!

 
At 11 November 2011 at 20:40 , Blogger Tania said...

Hopefully you will have your sets soon. Looking forward to seeing what you make with them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home