This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 75

lime doodle: case study challenge 75

26 January 2012

case study challenge 75

Take a look at this "white with a splash" lovely!


Does this CAS beauty get you inspired? Then join us at CASE study this week! This card belongs to our amazing muse for January Jen Rzasa. I've loved CASEing Jen this month and can't quite believe time has flown by so quickly and this is our last week with Jen :(

I don't think you need to look far to see how I was inspired by Jen's card! The horizontal lines reminded me of a favourite recipe of mine (PTI happy trails pencils) and I mixed in a rainbow of colours taken from Jen's twine. Finally I added a black sentiment with a mix of fonts.

Pin It
Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink happy trails; Inks Versacolor orchid, Colorbox cranberry, Martha Stewart meyer lemon, Versacolor cyan, Versafine onyx black

So do you fancy joining us at CASE this week? Here's some more inspiration to get you started:

Amy Wanford
Christina MacLaren
ClareBuswell
Debby Hughes - me! 

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa):Owner
Jean Martin 

Julie Lacey - taking a break
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
TeresaKline

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 26 January 2012 at 13:14 , Blogger carol (krillsister) said...

Love how you kept the white and the rainbow of colors. Cute card. Any teacher will definitely appreciate it.

 
At 26 January 2012 at 13:27 , Blogger Christina said...

Well, my jaw definitely dropped open when I saw this! So simple but with a huge impact--your choice of colors and placement are perfect. I'll definitely be CASEing your CASE!

 
At 26 January 2012 at 22:28 , Blogger Jennifer Rzasa said...

I'm with Christina....I could totally CASE this CASE! The pencils look so great lined up in different colors, and their placement on the card is just perfect! Thanks for making such awesome cards this month for CASE study-I've been honored to be your muse!

 
At 27 January 2012 at 01:36 , Blogger Jen W. said...

You always rock those pencils when you use them!

 
At 27 January 2012 at 20:23 , Blogger Brandi said...

Debby,
I love the pencil stamped image on your card and how you arranged the layout in the rainbow colors. Very cute!

 
At 29 January 2012 at 02:13 , Blogger Jeanne said...

love the pencils- did you use a ruler? haha. The card is so bright and neat - I love it.

 
At 30 January 2012 at 20:01 , Blogger Suzanne Russell said...

I love your take on the challenge from Jen! Pencils!!! Such a clever design!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home