This page has moved to a new address.

for your inspiration 24

lime doodle: for your inspiration 24

16 February 2012

for your inspiration 24

Are you ready for another challenge photo from For Your Inspiration? I hope so because here it is!



What stuck me in this photo was the dominant tree in the foreground along with the horizontal line of the water. Here's my card :)

Pin It
Supplies: Stamps - Penny Black fantasy, Papertrey Ink polka dot basics, birthday basics, Hero Arts big eyes; Inks - Amuse grass, Versacolor seashell, pinecone, Versamark; Card - Stampin' Up lucky limeade, blushing bride; Dies - Spellbinders circles, scalloped circles, Lil' Inker Designs flags and tags; Paper - Echo Park victoria garden; Brad - Stampin' Up in color printed designer brad; White embossing powder

I stamped the tree in a fresh green and then added small dots of pink to represent spring flowers - they don't show up very well in the photo unfortunately. The banner created the horizontal line I was after and then I dressed up the corner with a few die cuts.



Please stop by the rest of the Design Team for more inspiration. it is with great sadness that we wish farewell to Keva and Peggy after this challenge. We will miss you girls.

Debby - that's me!
Peggy
Rochelle
Sara
Steph
Vicki 

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 16 February 2012 at 11:19 , Blogger Lynn said...

Lovely. I love the pop of red!

 
At 16 February 2012 at 11:28 , Blogger Mandy said...

Stunning card Debby!

 
At 16 February 2012 at 11:50 , Blogger Vicki said...

Oh wow, loving the green Debby, it's so vibrant! Great card, I have this tree too ;)

Vicki x

 
At 16 February 2012 at 12:04 , Blogger Aimes said...

Gorgeous! Y'know I have that tree stamp in my box of things to sell....um......I might have to take it out! LOL!
Hugs!
Aimes
x

 
At 16 February 2012 at 12:50 , Blogger Wendy said...

Oh! my goodness, Debby. This is so beautiful.

 
At 16 February 2012 at 15:25 , Blogger ElisaScraps said...

So gorgeous!! AS usual, you do such beautiful work!!!

 
At 16 February 2012 at 20:58 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

Way to do your tree! Love it!

 
At 16 February 2012 at 23:03 , Blogger Michelle said...

So pretty, Debby! I love that tree, and I do love those soft pink dots for the flowers. :-)

 
At 17 February 2012 at 04:31 , Blogger alexandra s.m. said...

Great Card!!
TFS~

 
At 17 February 2012 at 14:37 , Blogger Marlena M. said...

This is beautiful Debby!

 
At 17 February 2012 at 23:18 , Blogger Nancy said...

Very pretty card, I too have this particular tree stamp & it's one of my (many) favorites. Love the colors you chose!

 
At 24 February 2012 at 03:35 , Blogger Mynn xx said...

This is SO lovely--love the lots of white with a bunch of pretty pops of color! And I really like that it goes off the edge! :)

 
At 24 February 2012 at 15:42 , Blogger Lisa H. said...

THIS is stunning! I am in awe of everything you create...beautiful card.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home