This page has moved to a new address.

sorry I'm late!

lime doodle: sorry I'm late!

25 March 2012

sorry I'm late!

Well I hope you won't be late which is why I'm popping in here to remind readers from the UK that the clocks went forward last night! To celebrate this timely event I thought I'd break open my first set of Uniko Studio stamps. I'm a big fan of Aimes and I kept seeing her create such wonderful projects with Uniko stamps that eventually I caved and bought the Extra Time set!



Supplies: Stamps - Uniko Studio extra time, Waltzingmouse Stamps labels 18; Inks - Amuse papaya, Versacolor pinecone; Paper - Studio Calico clasic calico vol2

I combined one of the clock images with a label from Waltzingmouse Stamps - I thought together they looked almost like the face of an old grandfather clock. I kept everything else really CAS, mounting my clock onto some new Studio Calico paper and on to a white card base. I love this pattern and mourn the fact that I've already used the two sheets that came in the pack!


Enjoy the last of the weekend!

13 Comments:

At 25 March 2012 at 09:56 , Blogger Robin said...

Really fab card... will have to check out those stamps!! Thanks for the reminder... totally forgot... and having people over for lunch!!
Robin

 
At 25 March 2012 at 11:25 , Blogger Michelle said...

I love this colour combination. Your card is so elegant, Debby! I love that paper, too, and might have to go looking for some for myself. :-)

 
At 25 March 2012 at 14:24 , Blogger canadian_liner said...

We sprang forward here earlier this month...now getting up in the dark again... What a lovely, elegant card! Could you use the My Memories Suite to print out something similar to the background paper you used here?

 
At 25 March 2012 at 14:54 , Blogger Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the color combo...so soothing.

 
At 25 March 2012 at 15:22 , Blogger Theresa said...

Gorgeous!!

 
At 25 March 2012 at 16:42 , Blogger danni reid. said...

fabulous card, love the yellow and grey!

 
At 25 March 2012 at 16:52 , Blogger Nikita A said...

I love the colour combination!!! Subtle but still stands out!! Lovely card!

 
At 25 March 2012 at 18:03 , Blogger Miriam Prantner said...

Love this card! Great color combo, and CAS design!

 
At 25 March 2012 at 19:00 , Blogger Sarah C said...

These colors are FABULOUS!!! Love this card!!

 
At 25 March 2012 at 20:06 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous card -- love the bg paper~

 
At 25 March 2012 at 20:31 , Blogger Beverley said...

FAB use of Uniko Studio stamps! I love the frame stamp & papers you have combined them with! Thanks for sharing & supporting Uniko Studio :) Hugs Bev xx

 
At 25 March 2012 at 21:17 , Blogger Jen W. said...

Totally reminds me of a grandfather clock! Love it!

 
At 27 March 2012 at 15:01 , Blogger Aimes said...

Thank you so much for your kinds words, Debby! You're far too kind :)
I love what you've rustled up with those gorgeous stamps - paired with that gorgeous paper this is a match made in Heaven!
Hugs!
Aimes
x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home