This page has moved to a new address.

cfc49 happy birthday Michele!

lime doodle: cfc49 happy birthday Michele!

23 April 2012

cfc49 happy birthday Michele!

Girl Fridays both past and present and future have joined together in a fun little hop to wish the wonderful  Michele a happy birthday! Hopefully you've come here from Angie's blog, but if not check out the blog list at the bottom of this post so that you don't miss anything!

What a perfect opportunity to make a card for this weeks CAS-ual Friday's challenge!


 I bought these Unity stamps to make a birthday card for a girlfriend of mine who always wears odd socks. The sentiment just makes me smile - don't we all need reminding at times to just live life and have fun? Michele, I hope you have a day filled with fun and happiness!




Supplies: Stamps - Unity Stamp Company - matching socks; Inks - Versafine onyx black; Markers; Clear embossing powder

 Now it's time to hop on over to Lorena's blog to continue the fun but here's the blog list to keep you straight just in case :)

Karen
Dana
Stephanie
Karolyn
Angie
Debby
Lorena
Suzanne
Kimberly
Jenny
Virginia
Julie Ranae
Christina
Laurie
Lisa
Deb

Gayatri

Labels:

20 Comments:

At 23 April 2012 at 12:44 , Blogger Марина said...

cheer up! Thanks!

 
At 23 April 2012 at 13:16 , Blogger Dana said...

Oh my word Debby, I need that sentiment myself! I love wearing mis-matched socks! (in fact, I buy them purposely that way from Little MissMatched.com hahaha)
Cute, cute, cute.

 
At 23 April 2012 at 13:26 , Blogger Gayatri said...

Yup! Adorable! Love that senitment, Debby! Beautiful colouring.

 
At 23 April 2012 at 13:27 , Blogger Rustyhammer said...

ha ha Love this! A recent obsession is my 'odd sock tally' which currently stands at 16! (Yay, I reduced it by one yesterday).

 
At 23 April 2012 at 13:38 , Blogger Michele Gross said...

I looooove your card! It's perfect and totally matches my attitude towards laundry :) Thank you so much for being part of my birthday today-I'm smiling ear to ear :)

 
At 23 April 2012 at 14:49 , Blogger Julie S said...

How cute! I love these stamps. My son is constantly wearing mismatched socks. I could blow this up and hang it on his wall. ;)

 
At 23 April 2012 at 15:17 , Blogger Jenny said...

That's definitely a motto to live by!!!
Love your card Debby...such fun :0)
Jenny x

 
At 23 April 2012 at 15:58 , Blogger Marisa said...

LOL - what a fun card!! I say things have "gone to the land of the other sock" when I can' find what I'm looking for.

 
At 23 April 2012 at 16:14 , Blogger Virginia L. said...

This is so "stinky" cute!! Love your fun card, Debby!Glad that you are part of the blog hop for Michele! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays ;)

 
At 23 April 2012 at 17:46 , Blogger Lisa A. said...

What a cute card...with a funny but very profound sentiment!! Great birthday card to keep us thinking about what's really important:)!!

 
At 23 April 2012 at 19:48 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So fun and cute, Debby! The perfect card to put a big smile on the Birthday Girl!
xo
Lorena

 
At 23 April 2012 at 20:33 , Blogger Susan said...

What a unique and happy card! Put a grin on my face today!

 
At 23 April 2012 at 22:03 , Blogger Deb said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 23 April 2012 at 22:04 , Blogger Aimes said...

Hee! I always say (and live by) my motto: "Life's too short to iron!" I think I might add this sentiment to it as well ;D
Hugs!
x

 
At 23 April 2012 at 22:13 , Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh, Debby - this is such a cute card! And your coloring is fantastic!

 
At 23 April 2012 at 22:43 , Blogger Karen B. said...

So super cute! Thanks for helping make Michele's day special!

 
At 24 April 2012 at 00:21 , Blogger Julie said...

This is fabulous! I love the mismatched socks with this sentiment! Perfect!!!

 
At 24 April 2012 at 01:10 , Blogger Angie Tieman said...

Super fun card! Love that stamp and sentiment!

 
At 24 April 2012 at 12:17 , Blogger Christina said...

This is so cute, Debby! Love how you colored those socks, and the sentiment makes me smile!

 
At 24 April 2012 at 19:43 , Blogger Laurie said...

Debby, your coloring is amazing!! This is sooo cute!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home