This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 97

lime doodle: case study challenge 97

28 June 2012

case study challenge 97

Wow, this is our last week at CASE study with our muse for June, Joy Taylor. I must say this each month but boy the time has flown by! So before we flip the page on the calendar, we are leaving June with a bang with this stunner from Joy.


I love this card; the mixture of pink and red and newsprint is just fabulous! This was my take:




Yep, I squeezed the pop of red in there against the newsprint and also kept the rounded corners too. 

You will be in for a treat if you can find the time to check by these fabulous ladies too :)
Supplies: Stamps - Stampin' Up young vermillion, Papertrey Ink heart-2-heart #3, Hero Arts newspaper background; Inks - Versafine onyx black, Versacolor scarlet; 

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 28 June 2012 at 11:07 , Blogger Lynn said...

Perfection. Love the pop of color and the touch of stitching.

 
At 28 June 2012 at 12:21 , Blogger Karen Dunbrook said...

Love it!!

 
At 28 June 2012 at 16:08 , Blogger justplainkate said...

I just love this card!! I had to come over to your blog to let you know!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

 
At 28 June 2012 at 19:50 , Blogger Queen Mary said...

Debby, you did a primo job on this! Wow! I love the inspiration card so I wasn't sure I'd like the cases -- but boy o boy o boyo -- you have done it!

 
At 29 June 2012 at 02:26 , Blogger My Paper Epiphany said...

Hi Debbie, I really love your card - so car and stylish!

 
At 29 June 2012 at 18:21 , Blogger Susan said...

Great use of white space, stitching, and print. I love that red bird -- such a great pop of colour!

 
At 30 June 2012 at 13:47 , Blogger Aimes said...

Awesome take on Joy's card, Debby! So gutted I couldn't squeeze in the time to ink along this week :(
Still, your fabulous card can shine for the both of us this week ;D LOL!
Hugs!
x

 
At 2 July 2012 at 14:28 , Blogger Christina said...

That red bird is incredible, Debby. I love the look of it against the newsprint, and the stitching is a great detail.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home