This page has moved to a new address.

numbers game

lime doodle: numbers game

31 July 2012

numbers game

There have been some big number birthdays within my family and friends. Here's a few of the cards I've made with a number being the main focus.








The two 50th cards were a remake of this card I did previously; just different colours. The 21st card was inspired by Pinterest which led me to this clever design.

I don't know about you, but I am hooked on the Olympics! As a family we have a keen interest in swimming, but during the Olympics I will totally get into any sport watching the drama play out is fascinating!

Supplies: 


Purple 50th birthday: Stamps -  Papertrey Ink big birthday wishes, modern wood mats; Ink - Martha Stewart sweat pea, Versafine onyx black; Card - Papertrey Ink plum pudding; Dies - Papertrey Ink mat stack 5; Simon Says Stamp oh happy day; Papertrey Ink impression plate


Blue 50th birthday: Stamps -  Papertrey Ink big birthday wishes, modern wood mats; Ink - Amuse bermuda, Versafine onyx black; Card - Stampin' Up baja breeze; Dies - Papertrey Ink mat stack 5; Simon Says Stamp oh happy day; Papertrey Ink impression plate


21st birthday: Stamps - Hero Arts designer woodgrain; Ink - Versamark; Card - Papertrey Ink smokey shadow, Stampin' Up tempting turquoise; Cricut alphalicious cartridge

6 Comments:

At 31 July 2012 at 18:21 , Blogger shirley-bee said...

Great inspiration, Debby! I particularly like the 21st card, great for a boy.

 
At 31 July 2012 at 21:57 , Blogger Suzie McFloozy said...

Fab cards - love the numbers embossing folder you used - where do you purchase your PTI products ?
I do especially love the colour combo on the last card - it really "pops"
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
PS we are totally olypics mad here too - my son (6) actually said that he was pleased it was raining so he had an excuse to watch it all day !

 
At 31 July 2012 at 23:35 , Blogger Debby said...

Hi Suzie, thank you for your lovely comment! I buy PTI direct from them in the US. I don't like the postal charges or customs ones either but the products are fab!

 
At 1 August 2012 at 06:24 , Blogger Glenda J said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby! Love these striking cards... great little details.

 
At 2 August 2012 at 01:53 , Blogger Melisa Hunter said...

These cards are stunning! Love the pale, pale tones on the white! You may be enabling me with that "happy" die from PTI.

 
At 2 August 2012 at 14:59 , Blogger Aimes said...

OK I'm taking notes! I have a number of 'big' birthdays coming up and you've conquered them all in style here!
Hugs!
x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home