This page has moved to a new address.

pti limited supply challenge

lime doodle: pti limited supply challenge

21 July 2012

pti limited supply challenge

The next PTI challenge is to use only a limited set of supplies. I must admit that as someone who loves CAS design, a limited supply of products is just fine by me! I pulled out the supplies listed:
  • stamp set - Natural Beauties. As I didn't have this set I used Lovely Layers instead.
  • cardstock - white, hawaiian shores, aqua mist, simply chartreuse
  • ribbon - hawaiian shores bitty dot 
  • buttons - simply chartreuse
  • ink - any
  • dies - any
For this challenge I started off with a colourful little tag. I used lovely layers dies to cut layers from the three colours of card and accented them with the stamp set - stamping with versa mark ink and clear embossing.




Next up I chose to use one of the smaller images from the Lovely Layers set; stamping off the side of a Fillable Frame die cut and accenting with ribbon and a button.




Finally I thought that the second largest die cut from Lovely Layers reminded me of a cross and quite suited this sentiment from the set. I stamped the die cut with it's matching stamp in green and added a Simply Chartreuse button to finish.




Well that's me for now. My crew are back from their afternoon walk so I'm not sure how much time I will have for the rest of the day. As the evening approaches the light is fading and if I do manage to make anything then it will probably have to be photographed in the morning as I still haven't conquered a lighting set up for my pictures. I've had a fun day and hopefully will get to finish the challenges at some point.

Night night :)

10 Comments:

At 21 July 2012 at 19:01 , Blogger Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Oooh, so pretty, Debby!! All of them!

 
At 21 July 2012 at 19:04 , Blogger Colleen said...

Gorgeous!!

 
At 21 July 2012 at 19:50 , Blogger Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, these are super gorgeous! Love the clean design!! Stunning with the small color details and the pretty white!!
Hugs, Wendy

 
At 21 July 2012 at 20:03 , Blogger Betsy V said...

Wow, they are all lovely! You are FAST!!!! :-)

 
At 21 July 2012 at 20:19 , Blogger Kelly Griglione said...

Debby, I LOVE your CAS take on the challenge ... they are all stand-out designs!

 
At 21 July 2012 at 21:29 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing job, Debby! Wow!!!

 
At 22 July 2012 at 04:07 , Blogger samantha's cards said...

great cards!!!!

 
At 22 July 2012 at 15:46 , Blogger Tracey said...

Gorgeous!!

 
At 22 July 2012 at 20:11 , Blogger Lola G. said...

So much loveliness!

 
At 22 July 2012 at 23:49 , Blogger tonyamaries said...

Beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home