This page has moved to a new address.

pti - the very last one!

lime doodle: pti - the very last one!

23 July 2012

pti - the very last one!

Here's just a quick update to the card set I made for PTI's stamp-a-faire challenges. As I'd made the envelopes myself they didn't have any glue to seal them with so I thought a set of pretty seals would be a nice addition to the set and might qualify me for the last challenge which was to make your own embellishment!


I stamped the background and then ran the card through my printer for the wording before using the Edgers 3 die to cut a decorative edge. I added little circles of glossy card underneath the flowers and then attached the flowers loosely with a glue dot. The flowers lift off easily from the glossy card and with the glue dot attached can be used to seal or simply decorate the envelopes :)

I'd like to thank the PTI team for providing such a fun event which has given me the opportunity to take a little time out for myself to recharge my batteries and have a great couple of crafty days.

5 Comments:

At 23 July 2012 at 13:01 , Blogger Wida said...

great idea, such a fresh color palate. You always impress me, always!

 
At 23 July 2012 at 16:20 , Blogger Ger said...

Love this card set! How do you get your PTI products, is anyone in the UK or Ireland stocking them? Ger x.

 
At 23 July 2012 at 19:15 , Blogger Debby said...

Hi Ger, unfortunately I don't know of anyone stocking PTI this side of the pond :( I order from US and then stomach the postage and customs charges. Yuk but PTI is so fabulous!

 
At 23 July 2012 at 20:37 , Blogger Aimes said...

Fabulous idea, Debby! I have to confess that I'm envious of your crafty time out...I'm still bogged down with school work!!! Still, getting plenty of inspiration from your gorgeous creations for my 'me time' after Friday! :D
Hugs!
x

 
At 23 July 2012 at 23:30 , Blogger Ger said...

Yes Debby PTI is so gorgeous! Can only resist so long LOL. Ger x.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home