This page has moved to a new address.

welcome baby

lime doodle: welcome baby

24 July 2012

welcome baby


The ladies at Runway Inspired Challenge are holding a baby shower for two of their Design Team :) As is so happens I popped my cards in the post the other day for Sarah and Cristina but I haven't had chance to post them here yet. I can't claim to have been inspired by the wonderful photos as I made my cards a few days ago, I just want to join in sending my best wishes. As such I'm not entering the challenge per se but here's the cutie pictures from Dolce and Gabbana;



All together now ..... ahhhhh cuuuuuuute! You have to go and see what the DT did with these photos - stunning!


Here's the cards I made. I wanted them to be flat for mailing but I couldn't resist one popped up layer! Very CAS, lots of white, a cute image stamped in the palest of greys and a tiny heart. One in blue for Cristina:




One in pink for Sarah:


Both have a matching envie:


The white's in my photos still seem a bit off at the moment. I've recently changed computers so perhaps the colour calibration is not quite right :(

Sarah and Cristina I hope you enjoy every sweet baby smelling moment of your new arrivals! Not to mention cute pudgy legs, dimples, tiny toes ........

Supplies: Stamps - Ink+Wit the bears books, Papertrey Ink round and round, Waltzingmouse Stamps say it loud; Inks - Versacolor sky gray, Versafine smoky tray; Card - Stampin' Up pink pirouette, bashful blue; Paper - Stampin' Up designer series paper patterns stack subtles collection; Dies - Papertrey Ink love lives here, A2 envelope liner; Papertrey Ink A2 envelopes

9 Comments:

At 24 July 2012 at 19:04 , Blogger Kristii said...

Sooooo soft and sweet!!! I love it!!

 
At 24 July 2012 at 19:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

oh my gosh! how adorably sweet! you always make the most beautiful stuff, Debby!

 
At 24 July 2012 at 19:53 , Blogger Ardyth said...

Oh, wow! Love those bears - perfect new family image. Simply perfect!

 
At 24 July 2012 at 22:27 , Blogger Deb said...

Gorgeous, Debby! Definitely one to CASE!!!

 
At 24 July 2012 at 23:16 , Blogger Mandy said...

these are beautiful Debby!

xx

 
At 25 July 2012 at 02:28 , Blogger Gayatri said...

So sweet! Love love the colours and the tiny colour hearts. I am going to CASE it too:)

 
At 25 July 2012 at 19:42 , Blogger Aimes said...

Soooooo sweet! Is it possible to get broody from 2 cards?!?! LOL!
I need to whip mine up and get a move on before those babies are toddlers! Eeek! ;D
Hugs!
x

 
At 28 July 2012 at 00:02 , Blogger Jennifer Rzasa said...

Oh Debby, those are just precious!!

 
At 12 August 2012 at 20:12 , Blogger Sarah said...

This sweet card was such a delight to receive in the mail! Thank you, Debby.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home