This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 122

lime doodle: case study challenge 122

27 December 2012

case study challenge 122

I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa was good to you! I have really enjoyed taking a bit of a break and just enjoying my family :) I can't keep away for too long though LOL and I'm back today with a CASE Study challenge for you. Just take a little look at this wonder from our December muse Windy Robinson.


I went with the subtle stamped background and white panel with purple, pink and bling!




The background is one of the new Hero Arts stamps - tweed pattern. This is such a versatile stamp! The leaf sprigs are from Clearly Besotted Stamps new set, leafy accents. I stamped them in pink and purple, fussy cut out and doused in a good covering of rock candy Distress Stickles. They were then tucked into a few staggered banners - Shari Carroll is an expert at banners and I just can't get enough!

I hope you can find the time to join us, to give you more of a chance this challenge will run for two weeks :) Here's the rest of the crew for more inspiration:




  • Amy Wanford
  • Andrea Ewen
  • Christina MacLaren
  • Clare Buswell
  • Debby Hughes - me!
  • Iwona Palamountain (Chupa):Owner
  • Jean Martin
  • Jeanne Jachna
  • Maureen Plut
  • Teneale Williams
  • Teresa Kline
  • and our guest for December Wida Miller
  • and our muse for November Windy Robinson


  • Supplies: Stamps - Hero Arts tweed pattern S5654, Clearly Besotted Stamps leafy accents, once upon a time; Inks - Hero Arts soft pink, soft purple, Memories unicorn, Versafine smoky gray; Card - Stampin' Up sahara sand; Paper - My Mind's Eye indie chic ginger 6x6; Dies - Lil' Inker Designs stitched mats rectangle; Stampin' Up rhinestones; Distress Stickles rock candy


    Labels: , , ,

    8 Comments:

    At 27 December 2012 at 08:02 , Blogger Christine L said...

    This is so gorgeous Debby.... I love everything about it but particularly that glitter!

    Hugs
    Christine x

     
    At 27 December 2012 at 10:32 , Blogger Lynn said...

    Oh my goodness...this is so lovely Debby. The stickles are amazing!

     
    At 27 December 2012 at 11:30 , Blogger craftyb said...

    Gorgeous!

     
    At 27 December 2012 at 14:18 , Blogger Aimes said...

    Now that's some fussy cutting - you have way more patience than me! Beautiful!
    Hope you had a Happy Christmas with your family! I've been MIA but my crafty corner is calling me! :)
    Hugs!
    x

     
    At 27 December 2012 at 16:47 , Blogger Jamie said...

    This is a stunning card:)

     
    At 27 December 2012 at 18:11 , Blogger Wida said...

    how do you do it EVERY SINGLE TIME?

     
    At 28 December 2012 at 12:52 , Blogger Tasnim said...

    ooh! This is so beautiful! The purple and pink leaves look gorgeous against the neutral background!

     
    At 30 December 2012 at 20:47 , Blogger Aileen said...

    Love your gorgeous interpretation. The subtle colours and use of banners is fab.x

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home