This page has moved to a new address.

ho3

lime doodle: ho3

9 December 2012

ho3

Yesterday I showed you a really dimensional card using Simon Says Stamp's Furry Christmas and I wondered what it would look like as a one layer card. So here's my pared down version!




I stamped the furry guys with Memento tuxedo black and then created a mask for them and a negative circle mask too. Then I used Distress Inks to colour the background and over-stamped with some Hero Arts snowflakes with Memories unicorn ink. Finally I coloured the image as closely as I could to yesterday's card. So what do you think - one layer or dimension? Just as a reminder, here's yesterdays card:



Supplies: Stamps - Simon Says Stamp furry christmas, Hero Arts designer snowflakes CL622, snow much joy CL629; Inks - Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Memories unicorn ; Distress Inks - tumbled glass, broken china, peacock feathers; Card - Copic x-press it blending card; Copic markers; Ranger glossy accents; Ranger Distress Stickles rock candy; Ranger Stickles star dust; Ranger enamel accents; Twine - The Twinery maraschino; Die - Papertrey Ink tiny tags, Spellbinders circles

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 9 December 2012 at 05:37 , Blogger Lee said...

Both cards are lovely but I really love the dimension. You did such a great job with the colouring. Wish I could colour but it's not my strong point.

 
At 9 December 2012 at 06:49 , Blogger Caroline said...

Gorgeous cards the image is so adorable and I love the layouts. Caroline xxx

 
At 9 December 2012 at 13:00 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both cards are just so stinkin' cute! But I'm a more "One Layer Girl" myself, so today's card gets my vote.

 
At 9 December 2012 at 16:35 , Blogger donna mikasa said...

Love both versions! Our veterinarian would appreciate the second one with the dimension--so cute!

 
At 9 December 2012 at 19:52 , Blogger Pryn said...

I adore them both! However, that one layer beauty that you posted today is simply striking! CAS perfection :)

 
At 9 December 2012 at 20:31 , Blogger Deb said...

Gosh Debby, I don't think I can decide which one I like better. They really are both phenomonal!

 
At 9 December 2012 at 20:43 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

They both have equal "charmingness" - and are fabulous :)

 
At 10 December 2012 at 02:06 , Blogger Sarah J Moerman said...

Both cards are FABULOUS! Your coloring is amazing and your color choices rock! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

 
At 10 December 2012 at 14:00 , Blogger Beate said...

Both yesterday and today's cards look amazing!

 
At 10 December 2012 at 14:38 , Blogger shirley-bee said...

Aww, I can't choose! For postage it would have to be the one layer card (and I love the more vibrant look to this card), but I love the dimension on the first one.

 
At 11 December 2012 at 09:34 , Blogger Heather said...

Both gorgeous card, isn't your image adoraable and so beautifully coloured. Fabulous details.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home