This page has moved to a new address.

lil' inker designs day 1

lime doodle: lil' inker designs day 1

25 February 2013

lil' inker designs day 1

It's time for a Lil' Inker Designs new release hop with three fun filled days of new stamps and diesHopefully as part of the hop you've arrived here from Amy's blog. If not pop by and see Laura to start at the beginning so you don't miss anything. 

Now before we get on to my card for today I'd like to give a big welcome to the amazingly talented and new team member Suzanne Dahlberg!

So today we are highlighting three new products - Circles and Diamond Stitched Pattern die, Connected Circles die and Darling Diamonds stamp set. All three of these new items can be used together or individually. I picked the delightful stamp set Darling Diamonds to work with. Seriously cute shape in a variety of patterns with fabulous large font sentiments :) 




I stamped a line of diamonds in different luscious Hero Arts inks and then stamped more diamonds above but offset and then the same below finishing off with that lovely large Hello sentiment :)

Now for some extra fun we have a little stamp set with the fabulous name Awesome Sauce! This set will be available free to customers who place an order over $75 while supplies last. Use the code AWESOMESAUCE :)


Now it's time to hop on over to Isha for more fun inspiration :)

Edited to add that I'm having terrible trouble with blogger and comments at the moment. Please keep trying or alternatively drop me an email and I will try and add comments for you. I seem to be finding that if I click on 'comments' I have trouble but if I click on the post title and scroll down to the comments section it looks slightly different and I can comment fine! Blogger grrrrrr!

Supplies: Stamps - Lil' Inker Designs darling diamonds; Inks - Hero Arts soft granite, butter bar, tide pool, orange soda


 




Labels: ,

37 Comments:

At 25 February 2013 at 05:07 , Blogger Wida said...

Super duper cool!

 
At 25 February 2013 at 05:21 , Blogger Sarah said...

Those inks do look fabulous! And I just love the palette you put together.

 
At 25 February 2013 at 05:23 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

Debby, I LOVE this card!! It is perfect!! I love how you used the stamps to create the focal point!

 
At 25 February 2013 at 05:45 , Blogger Alicia Thelin said...

Debby, this is brilliant! I didn't even think to use the stamp alone like this, love!

 
At 25 February 2013 at 07:09 , Blogger Taheerah said...

Awesome card Debby, the pattern you created is amazing! I've been loving this colour combo of yours lately so much that the most recent card on my blog (Sundays card I mean) uses those colours! Would love you to check it out! :-)

 
At 25 February 2013 at 09:02 , Blogger Debby said...

I'm behind on my Google Reader Taheerah. Off to have a look :)

 
At 25 February 2013 at 11:44 , Blogger Michelle said...

Debby, I love this! I might have to get these colours, you're totally inspiring me! And the stamp set has just made it onto my wishlist, too. ;-)

 
At 25 February 2013 at 12:22 , Blogger Jana said...

Great card, Debby. Graphic, clean and gorgeous

 
At 25 February 2013 at 13:49 , Blogger Kristie Goulet said...

I love this card! So fun!!!

 
At 25 February 2013 at 14:05 , Blogger Margie said...

Clean and beautiful card!

 
At 25 February 2013 at 14:20 , Blogger Sue D said...

Very cute and cheery--I like the colors and how you stamped the diamonds.

 
At 25 February 2013 at 14:25 , Blogger Barbara T. said...

Great card. Love the font.

 
At 25 February 2013 at 14:30 , Blogger Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love how you colored these up, it's so cool looking.

 
At 25 February 2013 at 15:24 , Blogger Joyce said...

Love this card--especially the colors and layout.

 
At 25 February 2013 at 15:55 , Blogger Sue McRae said...

Fabulous CAS retro look to this card!

 
At 25 February 2013 at 16:04 , Blogger Houses Built of Cards said...

WOW! Totally can see again that you are the queen of clean and simple! This is stunning! LOVE it!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

 
At 25 February 2013 at 16:36 , Blogger SugarGem said...

Very cas and pretty. Lovesugargem@gmail

 
At 25 February 2013 at 17:21 , Blogger Miriam Prantner said...

Your stamping is so precise! What a beautiful card, I love your color choices!

 
At 25 February 2013 at 17:26 , Blogger Geri said...

You guys are just totally rockin' this release! Wow....inspiration at every click! You are all doing such a marvelous job showcasing the versatility of the release that it makes me think I need it all!

 
At 25 February 2013 at 18:16 , Blogger Lisa Petrella said...

CAS gorgeousness!!!! LOVE how you used the diamond patterned stamps on their own!!! Beautiful color combo and lovin' that layout!!!!

 
At 25 February 2013 at 18:32 , Blogger Mary J said...

Gorgeous colour combo, Debby! Totally love how you used the space on this!

 
At 25 February 2013 at 19:22 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very clever use of the diamonds stamp set. I love the whole collection. I'll be putting them on my "must have" list.

 
At 25 February 2013 at 21:13 , Blogger Suzanne said...

Debby, this is just stampy perfection! I love the colors, especially the orange! It's perfect in every way!

 
At 25 February 2013 at 21:20 , Blogger Debby said...

Fabulous card! Love the colors and that fun Darling Diamonds stamp set!
Denise B

 
At 25 February 2013 at 21:25 , Blogger Shelly said...

Love it, very neat!
Shelly

 
At 25 February 2013 at 22:11 , Blogger Leni said...

Hi Debby, Love your card! Gorgeous pattern you created and I live the colors! Yes, I had some trouble commenting on your blog last week! i thought it was me... Hope today I succeed in it!

 
At 25 February 2013 at 22:29 , Blogger Tricia said...

Debby, your card is so sweet with a great color scheme! Love this new Circles and Diamonds!

 
At 25 February 2013 at 23:14 , Blogger Debby said...

I love your CAS style in this card with a hint of retro! Love the pop of orange! Thanks for the inspiration!
PJ

 
At 26 February 2013 at 00:13 , Blogger McStamper said...

Love your card. Great color combo.

 
At 26 February 2013 at 00:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful cards!

 
At 26 February 2013 at 01:47 , Blogger Moosisk said...

Great cards! I am loving the peeks today on these new products. Nothing but awesomeness!

 
At 26 February 2013 at 10:11 , Blogger Bev Karolak said...

Beautiful card! Such a versatile stamp set.

 
At 26 February 2013 at 13:23 , Blogger Mary-Anne V said...

Love the CAS design and the ink colours.

 
At 26 February 2013 at 17:59 , Blogger Lea L. said...

This is fab!! LOVE the colors!

 
At 26 February 2013 at 22:53 , Blogger SHartl said...

What a simple but awesome card! Loving the colors and design!

 
At 27 February 2013 at 13:31 , Blogger Lisa H. said...

this amazing! love the colors-WOW!

 
At 1 March 2013 at 13:33 , Blogger Nikki said...

This design looks very like the cathedral windows quilt block, I love your colour choices, lovely!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home