This page has moved to a new address.

hugs

lime doodle: hugs

9 March 2013

hugs

On my long crafty 'to do wish list' has been inking up these two guys from Simon Says Stamps' Simon In Love set! Aren't they adorable!


I coloured the pups with Copics, fussy cut out and foam mounted onto a banner of patterned paper. The lower portion of the white panel was embossed to give a bit more interest to a mainly white card. I added a bit of Ranger star dust stickles to the hearts and her bow to add a bit of sparkle.

Do you have a 'to do wish list' as in ' if only there were 25 hours in the day (or more) then I'd ......'? Crafting aside, I could do with 48 hours in a day at the moment as I have a birthday for my youngest coming up. He's still at the age where a birthday is a BIG deal. Non of this 'I'm too cool' teenage attitude of his older siblings. Nope we are still in full on excitement mode LOL.

Enjoy your weekend :)

Supplies: Stamps - Simon Says Stamp simon in love, handwritten sentiments; Ink - Memento tuxedo black, Versafine smokey gray; Paper - My Mind's Eye collectable 'memorable'; Dies - Simon Says Stamp mini hearts s142; Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder; Ranger Stickles star dust; Copics

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 9 March 2013 at 08:17 , Blogger Jo Nevill said...

Stunning Debby x

 
At 9 March 2013 at 09:08 , Blogger Carol said...

Adorable card, Debby! Glad to know that I'm not the only one who has an extensive "to do" crafting list, and do I ever wish we had 25 hour days and needed no sleep! Hope your son's birthday is fabulous!

 
At 9 March 2013 at 12:16 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

awwwww...this is adorable!

 
At 9 March 2013 at 12:19 , Blogger My Paper Epiphany said...

Yes they are - gorgeous card!

 
At 9 March 2013 at 13:15 , Blogger Jana said...

Awww....

 
At 9 March 2013 at 13:43 , Blogger dstandard said...

Adorable stamp too cute!

 
At 9 March 2013 at 13:58 , Blogger maria f. said...

I just toally ooohed and aaahed over those delightful little pink hearts...

 
At 9 March 2013 at 16:01 , Blogger SugarGem said...

Soooooo cute

 
At 9 March 2013 at 20:17 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Yes, they are and so is your card :) Love where you photograph your cards, Debby - that aged wood is beautiful :)

 
At 9 March 2013 at 20:49 , Blogger Debby said...

Thank you! Confession though is that the 'wood' is a piece of pattern paper from My Mind's Eye :o

 
At 10 March 2013 at 12:54 , Blogger Taheerah said...

So cute and sweet Debby! Love all the little hearts floating around those pups!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home